My days and thoughts....

Blog covering some selected happenings in my life.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Tough time

Well, the semester is over and the grades were mostly satisfying except for the Math grade because of the rude math professor. I took a 12 days vacation that was awful. I had a an intestinal infection by an amoeba and another parasite because of something not healthy that I have eaten. Well, generally I am strict about what I eat and I usually wash my hands with soap or any disinfectant since my last amoebic infection many years ago. Adding to that, if you stay for 5 minutes anywhere outside home and wash your hands then it will come out with dirt!!!

Anyways, I started my summer course; Phyiscs 215 and 221 (3 credits and 2 credits respectively). It is a tough Electronics course for non electronics engineering major course and the lab is very very very boring. Can You imagine having a lab everyday for 3 hours?!?!! I will try to write more frequently here but i also want to manager my time and give some attention to Norton's and Thévenin's theorems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home