My days and thoughts....

Blog covering some selected happenings in my life.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Solar Eclipse in Cairo Egypt Live stream

There will be a partial solar eclipse in cairo Egypt where upto 85% of the sun will be covered by the moon. The heavenly show will start in Cairo around 10.30am and peak at 12.30pm.

This is my second solar eclipse to watch. First one was in august 1999 when about 30% of the sun was blocked by the moon. I remember it darkened a bit. This time it should get dark enough to enable pictures to be taken by the camera.

I will try to provide a live video streaming of the event, well, i will set the camera to take snapshots and update them every 2 sec or so. Everything is ready except that I won't be at home and I need a 5 metres USB cable. Most probably I will go back home during the first phase of the eclipse. Check this post or a separate for updates.

There is a 61% chance of seeing a clear eclipse according to this website Here.

Check this image

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home