My days and thoughts....

Blog covering some selected happenings in my life.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Still waiting

Still waiting for the passage of the stone. It still causes me pain every now and then. Today I woke up with some pain around my belly button again. I don't know what's damn wrong.
Anyways, less than 2 weeks left for the end of the semester and to be precise only 13 days and to be really accurate, 12 days and 20 hours because the final exam will end at 12pm on friday July 22nd. I have the second mid term and the lab second exam on tuesday. I hope I will do better. I will do my best although i studied for them even less than the first mid term because of my physical woes. I will try to exert more effort during the next 3 days including today. However, i will waste a lot of time tomorrow because of a football (soccer) match between Ahly and Enyimba (NGR) in the Africam Champions League. The match will be played in Nigeria. It will be a tough match for Ahly as Enyimba is the title holder of the last 2 years.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lazarus said...

A follow up post. I forgot to say that only 3 labs are remaining, one of them will be boring which is no. 19. For the hard part Sunday and Monday will be the longest lab days remaining. Wednesday will be the last lab day. Thursday will feature the PSPICE final exam. So starting Sunday, I will be pretty free for the first time in 7 weeks.

July 09, 2005 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home