My days and thoughts....

Blog covering some selected happenings in my life.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Nerd test...ugggghh

If i have taken this test 6 years ago, I would have scored much higher. Being a nerd is not that good. This is quite an improvement. The more I forget my academic life and get more involved in my job that will be possibly unrelated to my undergraduate studies, the less I will score and get rid of the nerdiness. Untill first year of university I knew more than 100 elements of the periodic table and other weird stuff.(Crazy)



I am nerdier than 53% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bardo nerd ya wad ya ximooo

August 11, 2006 1:24 AM  
Blogger JPierre said...

Shit, I scored 58.. Even nerdier than you.
I'll bury myself alive.

August 14, 2006 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home