My days and thoughts....

Blog covering some selected happenings in my life.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Silly blogs tests; not this one.

i have many times came across these silly tests that many stupid people do and i decided to be stupid and do one of those about my blog. Here is my blog rating. Well, this time in turns out not be really silly. This is somehow close to reality. This is the first short post I have written ever. I saw a lot of similar tests like what is your political orientation, how romantic you are, how you rate your sexual life...etc. I think these things are not meant to be real they are just for fun. But people tend to believe them and I think I might be one of those people even though I do know that such stuff is rubbish. But for current's post sake, it isn't :D:D



Your Blogging Type is Unique and Avant Garde

You're a bit ... unusual. And so is your blog.
You're impulsive, and you'll often post the first thing that pops in your head.
Completely uncensored, you blog tends to shock... even though that's not your intent.
You tend to change your blog often, experimenting with new designs and content.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home