My days and thoughts....

Blog covering some selected happenings in my life.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Worst day

This has been one of my worst days in university. December the 14th. I will just share my thoughts about that day.

The worst feeling is to feel crippled and you have to save your life while you are drowning.

One keeps getting streched untill "tuck" a snap happens.

Always expect the worst from people.

Never show allegiance to unworthy but strong foes.

There has to be a time when the legend will be reborn again.

One has to be patient, really patient, salvation is near.

Life is full of ups and downs but when the downs increase then life is sliding away.

Don't let go of hope.

All of these stuff are just coming out of me. I might have made them up and others were stored in the depth of my brain.

Goodluck for anyone with a pure spirit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good thoughts. Especially about hope. I think if you lose hope, you lose the battle...

August 30, 2007 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home